About Tuxedo Mosquito Control
Our family-operated business is the leading automated mosquito misting and mosquito spraying services company in the Atlanta and Charleston areas. We know these areas like the back of our hand. We’re equipped and ready to help you protect your yard today.
Your Atlanta, GA Mosquito Control Authority
Having grown up in the Atlanta area, we understand the benefits of being able to entertain in your outdoor space. But mosquitoes have gotten worse in our area over the years, making that more challenging. We’re here to help. We are dedicated to the effective control of mosquitoes and other stinging, biting and flying insects, providing our clients with industry best solutions to these irritating problems.
Tuxedo Mosquito Control is a Better Business Bureau accredited business, so you can feel confident that you’re investing in a pest-fighting team that’s dedicated to providing high-quality service every time.
We’re also members of several industry and community groups, including:
- National Pest Management Association (NPMA), a national non-profit organization with more than 7,000 members, dedicated to pest management while protecting public health, food and property.
- Georgia Pest Control Association, the top pest-control group in the state of Georgia, boasting more than 700 community members dedicated to protecting health, property and the environment.
- Metro Atlanta Landscape & Turf Association, a consumer and industry resource for local residents and businesses looking for services involving professional landscape design, construction and maintenance.
Properties We Service
- Pools and patios
- Play areas
- Lake and beach properties
- Independent living facilities and senior centers
- Churches, schools, and daycare
- Parks and outdoors
- Recreation centers
- Assisted living / nursing homes
- Golf courses
- Horse stables
Industry Organizations We Are Actively Involved In
National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
National Pest Management Association (NPMA), the only national trade association for the professional pest control industry. NPMA, a non-profit organization with more than 5,000 members, was established in 1933 to support the professional pest control industry’s commitment to the protection of public health, food and property, reflected both in the continuing education of pest control professionals and the dissemination of timely information to homeowners and businesses.
Metro Atlanta Landscape & Turf Association (MALTA)
Metro Atlanta Landscape & Turf Association (MALTA) is committed to:
- Promoting professionalism among the firms in the landscape industry.
- Increasing public awareness, by all appropriate means, of the value of the professional landscape industry.
- Collecting, generating, and disseminating valuable information relating to the industry.
- Fostering a spirit of cooperation among members and throughout the industry.
- Advancing our quality membership in the eyes of the public.
Georgia Pest Control Association (GPCA)
The 700+ member companies of the Georgia Pest Control Association (GPCA) enjoy the following list of growing benefits of membership. The staff and board of Directors are continually developing and communicating new benefits to members to make membership in GPCA worthwhile.
- Legislative lobbying: Lobbyists monitor and influence legislation and how it affects the pest management industry and its customers.
- Training and education: GPCA makes available the highest level of member training that exceeds the state requirements.
- Free continuing education programs: GPCA provides enough free training for a member to maintain their certification.
- Professional conferences: GPCA conducts professional conferences several times a year that enable members to learn from experts and network with each other.
- Professional magazine: The Profile, a premium 36+ page publication, keeps members up-to-date on current happenings.
- Leadership training: An unsurpassed program of leadership training helps GPCA maintain a superior leadership team.
- Scholarships: Scholarships are awarded to children of members each year.
- Lending library and business manuals: Popular books and materials are available to members.
- Broadcast email updates: When news happens, GPCA gets it its members immediately.
- Toll free number for your convenience
- Full-time staff to serve you