Comprehensive Mosquito Control In Johns Creek, Georgia
As Georgia’s ninth-largest city, there’s no shortage of things to see and do around John’s Creek. However, while there’s a lot to love about living here, it also comes with the insects and wildlife that thrive in the climate Fulton County provides. It’s not until those insects and wildlife try to enter our homes that they become pests. Mosquitoes are the particular pest that has become quite a nuisance in the Johns Creek area.
Mosquitoes are not only nuisances to have in and around your home or business, but they’re also significant vectors of diseases, including St. Louis encephalitis virus, West Nile, La Crosse encephalitis, eastern equine encephalitis, and dog and cat heartworm.
Fortunately, at Tuxedo Mosquito Control, we’ve been protecting homes and businesses from mosquitoes for over 20 years, utilizing misting and spraying techniques. When it comes to your Johns Creek home or business, we’re proud to be your top choice for Fulton county pest control.
Residential Mosquito Control In Johns Creek
How many times have you gone to sit in your Johns Creek yard and enjoy the sunny weather, only to find yourself going back inside 20 minutes later because a swarm of mosquitoes tried to feast on your legs? Probably too many times to count.
As a resident of Fulton County, this is not an uncommon occurrence. The mosquitoes of Johns Creek, Georgia, know precisely when to come out to eat. And although mosquito season seems never to end, mosquitoes are most active in spring and early to mid-summer. During this time, you’ll not only want to incorporate residential mosquito control services into the regular maintenance routine of your home but also take preventive measures around your yard.
At Tuxedo Mosquito Control, we have all the tools and equipment to safeguard your home from blood-feeders such as mosquitoes. We have two primary methods of residential mosquito control: misting systems and mosquito spray services. With a mix of approaches, we’ll find the solution to address your home’s unique mosquito control needs. Call today to get your services started.
Commercial Mosquito Control In Johns Creek
When it comes to safeguarding your Johns Creek business against pests, the most common pests that come to mind are cockroaches, termites, wasps, and rodents. For a business to have a mosquito problem, you more than likely are running a business involving a form of outdoor activity.
Some areas of business where mosquito control is detrimental are:
- Wedding And Other Events
- Car Retailers, Auto, And Tire Shops
- Businesses With Outdoor Venues (Schools, Restaurants, Daycares, Hospitals)
Even if your business doesn’t fit into any of the above categories, commercial mosquito control services are unique and needed for niche markets. However, mosquitoes are not picky. If your business offers a conducive environment for them, they will show up.
For example, mosquitoes love moisture; these environments are where female mosquitoes can lay eggs. So if your business happens to have a nasty leak somewhere within the building and you don't address the issue, mosquitoes will flock to your business.
No matter what business you’re in, at Tuxedo Mosquito Control, we are here to serve you. Don’t let another moment go by letting mosquitoes put you, your employees, and your customers at risk of mosquito-borne diseases. Contact one of our mosquito control experts today to get your services started.
Four Ways You're Unknowingly Attracting Mosquitoes In Johns Creek
Have you ever wondered why some properties seem to have more mosquitoes than others? Better yet, have you ever wondered why certain people seem to be ‘mosquito magnets’ while mosquitoes won’t even touch some people?
Well, there are few answers to both of those questions. Let’s dive a little deeper into what attracts mosquitoes:
- Mosquitoes Are Attracted To Certain Scents: Floral scents attract mosquitoes. If your property has sweet-smelling flowers, mosquitoes are likely to stay close. That doesn’t mean you should remove all the flowers from your property, but be selective. Select flowers that don’t have a strong sweet scent, or you can select the flowers you want and plant them far from your home. Mosquitoes will then congregate along the perimeter of your property.
- Mosquitoes Are Attracted To Water, Blood, And Nectar: Only female mosquitoes feed on blood and nectar. Additionally, mosquitoes are also attracted to water because it provides hydration and a conducive environment for them to lay eggs. So, if your property has lots of flowers, especially if any flowers collect water, mosquitoes are likely to be lured in for breeding and feeding. On top of that, there is a blood source if there are people on your property.
- Mosquitoes Are Attracted To Cool Spaces: As the ozone layer depletes, the planet gets extremely hot. Mosquitoes need spaces that are safe, cool, and out of direct sunlight to thrive. So if you’re home or property has lots of shaded areas like bushes, weeds, and large areas of overgrown vegetation, it’s the perfect environment for mosquitoes to breed and congregate in the shade.
- Mosquitoes Are Attracted To Dark Colors: As odd as this may sound, multiple studies have shown that dark colors draw mosquitoes. From dark-colored clothing to dark paint on the exterior of your home, mosquitoes love everything darker in color. And the fact that mosquitoes have excellent vision allows them to see dark targets from far away. So if your home has anything about it that is dark, mosquitoes will likely come flocking.
At Tuxedo Mosquito Control, our expert services come second to none. Let our team of professionals assist you in your mosquito prevention efforts.
The Best Way To Keep Mosquitoes Away From Your Johns Creek Property
Our team at Tuxedo Mosquito Control is the best and most effective way to keep mosquitoes away from your Johns Creek property. Not only do we have the proper tools and equipment necessary to reduce the mosquito population on your property, but we employ a mix of approaches and solutions to address your home's unique needs for a long-term solution against mosquitoes.
Give us a call today for more information about our comprehensive mosquito treatment plans.
What Tuxedo Mosquito Customers Are Saying
Tuxedo Mosquito is the only company we have used to control mosquitos in our yard. The service person sprays our shrubs in the woods behind our home and every shrub and plant in our yard. To the best of our knowledge this is our 9th year using Tuxedo Mosquito. Their service is excellent!!