Comprehensive Mosquito Control In Duluth, GA
Duluth, Georgia, is an Atlanta suburb chiefly recognized for its impact on the railroad and transportation industries. With a running motto of “Pride in Old and New,” Duluth is home to the state-famous Southeastern Railway Museum. From cabooses to train engines, the museum houses some of the most historical artifacts around the heart of Lake Lanier.
Despite its smaller size, thousands of home and business owners in the area believe Duluth is one of the most beautiful suburbs in Atlanta. To keep it safe, healthy, and pest-free, the hardworking team at Tuxedo Mosquito Control is standing by with residential and commercial services. The folks at Tuxedo Mosquito Control offer something for everyone, with full-service mosquito management options available for any property. Call today to book your first appointment or to discuss your options with a local pest control professional.
Residential Mosquito Control In Duluth, GA
At Tuxedo Mosquito Control, we offer two major types of residential mosquito programs: mosquito spraying and mosquito misting. Although both types are significant to Duluth homes, each solution has its own part to play in regular mosquito maintenance:
- Mosquito misting services are hardwired to your property, automatically spraying a mixture of repellents at least two or three times a day.
- Mosquito spray services treat your home on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis.
- All treatment services come with the Tuxedo Mosquito Control pest-free guarantee.
- One-time installation programs offer both peace of mind and privacy.
Treat yourself to mosquito control unlike any other. Tuxedo Mosquito Control is standing by to deliver outstanding results within an outstanding timeframe. Call today to lock in your place on the Tuxedo Mosquito Control residential roster.
Commercial Mosquito Control In Duluth, GA
Every business in Duluth is different, requiring unique approaches to mosquito control, management, and elimination. That’s why Tuxedo Mosquito Control offers 100% personalized commercial mosquito plans for business owners in Duluth. We make it easier than ever to get the safety and security you need, doubling down on outstanding mosquito control that stops pests in their tracks.
We follow a three-step structure in all commercial mosquito control plans:
- Initial Inspections
- Total Treatments
- Final Follow-ups
Call Tuxedo Mosquito Control to schedule an initial commercial pest control visit at a time convenient to you.
Mosquito Repellant: Which Methods Work Best In Duluth?
There are many types of mosquito prevention steps available to home and business owners. From home remedies to over-the-counter (OTC) sprays, there are a plethora of alternatives that can be used against dangerous mosquito infestations.
Despite their prevalence, not all mosquito prevention steps are created equal. In truth, there is a wide variety of outcomes associated with mosquito treatments, ranging from total eradication to a small amount of population control. Here’s a list of the best and worst mosquito control methods here in Duluth:
- Natural plant oils are not very effective against mosquito populations. Although scientists believe that strong herbs like rosemary and citronella may dissuade insects from attacking, there is no way to guarantee this without professional treatment.
- Practicing general mosquito prevention is an excellent first line of defense against parasitic pests. Remove stagnant water puddles, spots of humidity, and lush areas of growth from the yard. This will drastically reduce the number of breeding mosquitoes nearby and increase your overall lawn security.
- The best and most cost-effective measure of mosquito repellent is found through professional control. Ongoing abatements and professional-grade misting systems are always better solutions than over-the-counter alternatives.
The reputable team behind Tuxedo Mosquito Control is ready to provide mosquito management at a moment’s notice. Call, click, or visit one of our team members online to connect with a pro today.
Four Mosquito Prevention Tips For Duluth Homeowners
If you're looking to prevent mosquito infestations with integrated pest management (IPM), the following steps could be as easy as one, two, three, four:
- Start by draining any stagnant pools of water around the property. This includes birdbaths, fountains, koi ponds, or any other source of standing liquid. Water bodies that cannot be completely drained should be treated with a mosquito larvicide.
- Prune, trim, and otherwise cut back thick vegetation near the home. Overgrown plants could be harboring moisture pockets, leading to greater numbers of mosquitoes.
- Refrain from spending time outside during dawn or dusk hours. Wear light clothing whenever possible, and be more active during the middle of the day.
- Control mosquitoes year-round with a misting system designed to kill mosquitoes at their most active hours. Tuxedo Mosquito Control offers a comprehensive plan designed for action within a few hours or less.
It doesn't take much to encourage a mosquito infestation around your property. If you are really dedicated to making a difference for your home, family, and loved ones, reach out to the team members at Tuxedo Mosquito Control. Our combinations of abatements and misting systems offer the best possible solutions for Duluth home and business owners. Contact us today to learn more!
What Tuxedo Mosquito Customers Are Saying
It is simple: If you want to forget about Mosquitos in your yard... CALL THEM. Great service, fantastic 'set it and forget it' technology, with wonderful people backing it all up. We couldn't be happier with Tuxedo Mosquito Control!